Thursday, January 04, 2007

Hello people!
Firstly, happy belated birthay to my maid, Jumi :)

My maid :)

With 38 candles (:

May all your wishes & dreams come true!

I treasure my maid, alot k! (!!)
Yeah she's nice :D

I HATE TODAY.
:(
:(
:(

You think you know everything,
Fwah, whatever.
I dont wanna bother already.
But in fact,
Miss Kokila Vani called me just now.
Asked me where did my class stop for History.
I said in the middle of Chapter 5.
Im not sure if Im right anot, lah.
Guess she's starting her lessons with 4/6 the day after today.
You really dont understand me.
I got camp tomorrow,
cant watch the last episode of A Million Treasures.
Darn. Cca open house on Saturday,
Im gonna be a clumsy auntie, carrying her camp stuffs with her guides uniform tomorrow :D
And you never will.
By the way,
my biggest apologies to Pf & Yz :[
Goodbye world.
Damn all this vibes Im getting.
Qwkka, agw fir xgiawb. Aaagikw kag. Ud u ewakkt raf ntawkd, qguxg u wcwb ki, agur tiy ki. tiy eyub nt gaoot niis, gaoot biq?

No comments: